Accounts/Organisations and Contacts provide the foundation for your CRM system. The Accounts/Organisations Tab will feature prominently in your environment, you'll see it when accessing an app where the tab has been made visible.
When clicking into the tab, by default you'll see the Recent Accounts/Organisations that you've accessed. To access more Accounts/Organisations you'll need to select a View.
You can click on the Account/Organisation Name to access the record.
- Accounts/Organisations Tab
- Accounts/Organisations View
- New Account/Organisation Button
- Accounts/Organisations List
- Account/Organisation Tools - List View Controls, Display Controls, Charts, etc.
After selecting a View the view will update to show all the Accounts/Organisations based on the view's filters.
From this view you can:
- Click a column header to sort by that column.
- Click on an Account/Organisation Name to access the Account/Organisation Record.
- Click into a cell to update the value.
- Click the Arrow Icon to Edit or Delete the Account/Organisation.
- Scroll down the page to view all Accounts/Organisations in the view.
To update a cell value in the List View, hover over the cell and click the Pencil Icon. The cell will then become editable and you can add or edit the value.
List View Charts
To view a List View Chart and get a summary of your Account/Organisation Records, click the Chart Icon in the top right of the interface. You can then select the type of chart that you'd like to view.