This article shows you how to create a Task in Salesforce.
To create a Task click into a Salesforce record and navigate to the Activity section of the record. Click New Task.
Assign some details to your task and click Save.
- Subject - a short description of the task.
- Due Date - the date that the task needs to be completed by. This will also define when a notification will be sent if the task has not been completed.
- Assigned To - the Salesforce user that the task is assigned to.
- Name - the Name of the Salesforce Record related to the task.
- Related To - the option to relate the task to a secondary record in the system. Search based on a selected data object.