This article shows you how to create an Event in Salesforce. An Event is a calendar item, which can potentially synchronise with your email client if supported.
To create an Event, go to a record in Salesforce, navigate to the Activity section of the record and click New Event.
Add the details of your Event and click Save.
- Subject - a short description of the Event.
- Description - a longer description of the event.
- Start - the date and time that the Event will start.
- End - the date and time that the Event will end.
- Name - the name of the related record in Salesforce.
- Related To - the option to relate the record to another record in Salesforce.