This article shows users how to create a new record.
Creating a New Record
To create a new record, click into a data tab and click the New Button.
After clicking the New Button you'll be presented with an empty record template. Complete the record details and click Save.
- Fields with a red vertical dash are mandatory fields and must be completed.
- Click Save & New to create another new record.
- Fields with a magnifying glass next to them are called Lookup Fields and will lookup other records in the system that you can relate to the record you're creating.
Lookup Fields allow you to create relationships with other records in the system. When you click on the magnifying glass you'll be presented with the window below.
- Select from a recently viewed record by clicking on the record Name.
- Type a string in the search field and click Go! to find a record.
- Click the New Button to create a new record if you can't find the record you're looking for in the system.