This article explores the My Settings are in Salesforce. This section provides some basic user functions that allows you to configure and update certain areas in your Salesforce environment.
Accessing My Settings
Access the My Settings section of Salesforce via the dropdown picklist at the top of the interface.
My Settings Page
There are several options available on the My Settings page, some of the key functions include:
- Quick Links
- Change My Password - allows you to update your password.
- Manage My Email Chatter Notifications - allows you to manage when you receive notifications.
- Edit My Personal Information - allows you to update your personal information.
- Customize My Tabs - allows you to update the tabs that are visible to you in Salesforce.
- Quick Find - use this text to search other items in the My Settings menu.