This article explores the Accounts/Organisations Tab and provides some guidance on how to navigate to the various functions within the tab.
"Accounts" and "Organisations" are interchangeable terms in the system. The default term is "Account", but often we'll update this to be "Organisation" because it aligns more closely with the your organisation's terminology.
Accounts/Organisations and Contacts provide the foundation for your CRM system. The Accounts/Organisations Tab will feature prominently in your environment, you'll see it when accessing an app where the tab has been made visible.
When clicking into the tab, by default you'll see the Recent Accounts/Organisations that you've accessed. To access more Accounts/Organisations you'll need to select a View and click Go!.
You can click on the Account/Organisation Name to access the record.
- Accounts/Organisations Tab
- Accounts/Organisations View
- New Account/Organisation Button
- Accounts/Organisations List
- Accounts/Organisations Reports
- Accounts/Organisations Tools
After selecting a View and clicking Go! the view will update to show all the Accounts/Organisations based on the view's filters.
From this view you can:
- Switch between List and Feed views. You can also Print the List view.
- Filter Organisation Names by letter.
- Click to Edit, Delete or Follow (plus icon with green background) an Organisation.
- Update the Organisations visible per page and click through to Previous or Next pages.