This article explores the sync settings that facilitates the synchronisation of data between Salesforce and Campaign Monitor.
Sync Settings Tab
The Sync Settings Tab can be accessed via the Campaign Monitor Admin App.
The tab includes some details and functions that allows you to manage your data sync.
- Connected As - shows you the account that is connected to Salesforce. This account should have full admin permissions in Campaign Monitor.
- Connect/Disconnect - allows you to connect/disconnect to your Campaign Monitor account.
- Run - allows you to run the synchronisation on demand.
- Last Run - shows you when the last sync was run.
- Next Run - shows you when the next sync will be run.
- Frequency - allows you to configure the frequency that the sync will run.