This article steps you through the process for generating Annual Receipts using the Donation Receipt Generation Page. An Annual Receipt provides a summary of all donations that have been made by a Contact or Organisation over the course of a Financial Year.
To generate Annual Receipts:
- Access the Donation Receipt Generation Page via the App Launcher.
- Receipt Type - select Annual, this will format the receipt template in a table with all donations made in the selected year.
- Process Type - select Individual or Bulk, this will define whether you want to create one or many Annual Receipts.
- Opportunity Type - this defines whether the Donation is from an Account or a Contact.
- Financial Year - select the year that you want to generate the receipt/s for.
- Start Date & End Date - this will update automatically based on your selected year. This references the Close Date on the Opportunity/Donation.
- Contacts - if the Opportunity Type equals 'Contact' then you'll need to search for the contact.
- Account - if the Opportunity Type equals 'Account' then you'll need to search for the organisation.
- Generate Receipt - this will generate a bulk PDF file with all receipts.